
I wanted to scrap all the little things about my wedding that you can see in my pictures, but would not know the story of without writing it down.
I had trouble finding a paper that fit the theme but was low key enough to highlight the pictures and textures. Finally I blended 2 beautiful papers into one and desaturated the result to get my background.
Journaling:
"My Mum made beautiful decorations in red and white. I loved the fresh flowers,
arranged in glass vases, accented with painted clay hearts on wooden sticks.
Some said “I love You”, some just said “Love”, and some were without words."
"The day before the Wedding we blew up red and white ballons. The white
ones did not survive long though... But both Ken and my Mum decorated some of
the red ballons.
Some in Silver, some in Gold.
But all of them with “Ken & Mara”. "
" My Mum, Viola, made all the red decorations by hand
adding her personal touch to our Special Day.
I especially love the way she put together the tea light holders:
Wrapped with red ribbon, decorated with cute poofy stickers, completely adorable! "
"Norbert and Volker started BBQing early in the day, while we were still at the Court House.
The “Pig on a Stick” was more than delicious!
It was also the first food that
was gone, instantly devoured by all party goers ;) "
"Our Cake traveled all the way from Belgium to Germany, transported safely by Airynne despite minor
highway scares.
The Design was drawn by Ken himself, but sadly the colors came out a little off.
The choc/vanilla sheet was yummy though!"
"In addition to the meat, my mum had ordered different kinds of salad, made Tzatziki
and organized Turkish Pita Bread to go with it.
She also made oodles of yummy dessert, Tiramisu and Raspberry Cream, and the latter went splendidly with
the chocolate cake :)"
Resources:
Wedding by Karen Foster
Ribbon from Annika's Dress Freebie by Samara Gugler
Template by Janet Phillips (adapted)
Fonts:
LD Quick Note
University Roman LT
Kit Preview:
