Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Beach Day Dancing



This was made for the September Weekly Freebie Challenge at DSP.

This plopper was just perfect for my Beach pictures
I adjusted to for 8.5x11, by resizing the length to 11, then duplicating the plopper and moving it into place to then mask the left 3/4 of the page.
I also masked a part for the journaling so that it looks cut out.
I copied the frame on the bottom,enlarged it, and masked the parts on the plopper that I needed for the inside of the frames.
Also added a drop shadow.

Journaling:
"Anne and Airynne
Oostende, Belgium

July 27, 2008"

"The most
memorable thing about
our Trip to the Beach in Oostende,
is Airynne and
Anne, carefree and
relaxed, singing “I kissed a Girl”
while dancing
towards the Ocean.
Priceless."



Resources:
Beachy Plopper Freebie by Meryl Bartho
DSP Mel's World Font (Club Digital August 08) by
Suzanne C. Walker
Posted by Picasa
blog comments powered by Disqus