Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Straßenbahn



I finally got my LO done for the Heritage Topic for the Week 3rd - 10th September is "Transportation" at DSP.
This one targets one of my main transportation means when I was a teenager and sick of bikes (or if it was simply too far or too nasty out to bike).


Journaling:


"A Straßenbahn (tram, tramcar, trolley, trolley car, or streetcar) is a railborne vehicle, of lighter weight and construction than a train, designed for the transport of passengers within, close to, or between villages, towns and/or cities, on tracks
running primarily on streets."


"I used to take the Straßenbahn to go shopping on Main
Street, before we ever had even the smallest mall in town.
I would take the Nr 2, or jump on the
Bus 40/41 to catch a Nr 3 tram. I always used the
back compartment, separated from the driver, like a trailer.
Today, the trams have just one, all sleek."



Resources:
Dripping Wet by Kim Liddiard
DSP Tays Mom(Club Digital July 08) by Suzanne C. Walker
Pictures from the Internet
Template by Janet Phillips (adjusted)


Kit Preview:

Dripping Wet Page Kit
Posted by Picasa
blog comments powered by Disqus