Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Godmother



This one was made for the DSP DET Contest Round 1.
I didn't make it to Round 2, but I got this gorgoeus LO done, with pics that I have been wanting to scrap for ages.


I picked my favorite pictures from the baptism of my godson for this LO.

Title in Romana Bt:
"There is a special love
for a Godmother,
for she was chosen."


Journaling in DSP Tays Mom(Club Digital July 08) by Suzanne C. Walker :
"May 28, 2006 was the Day that I became Godmother
to the most precious, cute
and mischievous
little Boy there is: Elias."
"SHAPE, Belgium. May 28,
2006"


For this LO I used one paper as the background and cut another one into strips and layered them on top.
The frames I duplicated twice and rotated them a bit to create the layered frames I used with all three pictures.
I rotated the photoclips and fixed the drop shadows to look more realistic.
I added a drop shadow to the text in cream, but not to the one in black.
The bottom picture was actually two. I like myself better on the first, Elias was cuter on the second. So I fit them together.

Resources:
Family Time by Rene Bross
DSP Tays Mom(Club Digital July 08) by
Suzanne C. Walker


Kit Preview:


Family Time Page Kit
Posted by Picasa
blog comments powered by Disqus