Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Petzi




I created this LO for my step dad.
He's been in my life as far as I can think back and I hope he will be in it as far as I can think ahead!

Journaling:
"Your real name is Dieter, but no
one ever calls you by it.
You've been Petzi for all my Life,
through the good times and the
bad. We did not always see eye to
eye, but you always looked out for
me, protected me when needed, but
let me fight my own battles.
You've been my step father since I
was 3 1/2 years old, and you will
always be my Dad. I love you!"


I blended the background with a solid color and used a coffee stain brush on it.
The notepad was made by me.

Resources:
Overlay from Sandee by Marcee Duggar
Background from Harvest Time by Lauren Bavin


Font:
Calligraph421 BT
Scrap Happy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: