
We visited Harpers Ferry during our visit of my future parents in law. It was pretty! Too bad we didn't have all that much time to explore...
Scraplifted from Wadi as Sahtan by sands_healy at DSP.
Journaling:
"Harpers Ferry is a historic town in Jefferson County, West Virginia. It is
situated at the confluence of the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers where the U.S.
states of Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia meet. The town is located on a
low lying flood plain created by the two rivers, it is thus surrounded by higher
ground on all sides.
Historically, Harpers Ferry is best known for John
Brown's raid on the Armory in 1859 and its role in the American Civil War.
The town had a population of 307."
"Dec 27 2007
We had a great
Day in Harpers Ferry.
It started out cloudy and drizzly, but then
the
Sun came out.
It made the place glow"
Resources:
Golden Delicious Two by Meryl Bartho
Windswept Freebie by Kim Liddiard
Fonts:
Americana BT
Dahrlin
Vivacious


2 comments:
I like how you have your image sliced in this layout. Was that an action or did you do that by hand? It looks so good.
erica @ http://codexed.com/~erica
I did it by hand by using a layer mask on the picture so just the part I wanted to shows.
I then duplicated the layer and moved the mask to make another photo strip.
I then used layer styles and added a drop shadow and a white stroke to each layer.
some tutorials can be found here
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/university/tutorials/tutorials.shtml
Post a Comment