Thursday, June 5, 2008

Best Man, Best Friend, Best Fiancé




I took this picture right before the ceremony in which my DF was Best Man.
Handsome isn't he? And all mine

Wordart:
“You are one of the Best Things
that's ever happened to me.
You're my Love and my Best Friend.
And every Day that goes by, it seems like
I discover something new about You to Love.
It's incredible to me how one person can make such
a big difference in my Life.
You touch my Heart in a way
I never knew before.”

Journaling:
Ken, May 31 2008 - Best Man for the Eppings at the SHAPE Chapel, Belgium

You looked great during the Ceremony
and all I could think of while
snapping Pictures was
how great we will look together at our Wedding...



Resources:
Word Art by me
Picture Mat made from Windy Day by Nicole Young
Brown and Red paper from Home away from Home Kit by Jessica Sprague
Light Blue paper from Echoes of Asia Kit by Jessica Sprague


Font:
Calligraph421 BT
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erica said...

This is a beautiful layout? When are you getting married? Congrats. xox.

http://codexed.com/~erica

nachtstern said...

We plan on getting married by the end of summer!