Friday, June 13, 2008

Contemplations




Journaling:

"Sometimes I worry about the Future, about what will be and what can never be.
The What If's tackle me when I expect it the least, leaving me insecure and out of balance.
Every Dream seems to be unrealistic, every Wish doomed to fail.
For everything good, my Mind imagines what can go horribly wrong.
And sometimes I look back, remembering what happened in the Past, afraid I will come
full Circle right back to where I started. I remember all the Times I fell, and
how hard it was to get back up. I remember how some People seemed to enjoy
seeing me struggle, hoping for me to fail.
Sometimes I am afraid that I will lose everything I worked so hard for and all of the people I come to love,
all of the ones I am so lucky to have found.
Sometimes I worry that I worry too much.

But then I remember how often things that seemed to be Fubar
turned out just fine. How some Failures were necessary for me to learn and grow.
I remember that all the good things in my Life might not have come to pass
without the bad times.
I would not be who I am today without the Trials and the Pain, without falling
and having to get back up on my own. Each and every
Conflict showed me what I am made of and that I am able to prevail, and that I
will never give up to fight for what I believe in, no matter who stands against
me. Because for every person who despises me, there is one who thinks I am
awesome. For every Obstacle I conquer, there is a Reward.
I believe in Karma, what you give is what you get returned.
In the End, I don't think I have to worry much at all... "

Font:
Calligraph421 BT
Posted by Picasa
blog comments powered by Disqus