
For the "Our Heritage - Forgotten Memories" Challenge on DSP.
Journaling reads:
It started out quite innocently:
A doll dress, a little Girl - and the urge
to be Mama's little Helper.
There I was, with just that little doll dress
to wash. Mama was downstairs and worked. Did I really need to bother her? No! I
could handle it - all by myself!
So I put the dress in the washing machine, I
had to get a chair to open the top.
Just like Mama, I added washing powder,
a lot for good measure.
And now... yes the buttons! I pressed them
....
and the machine started making blubbering noises.
Satisfied, I went
back into the living room and played.
It was quiet upstairs - too quiet.
My mama came up the stairs to check on me...
and was greeted by rolling foam
that came down the steps!
I can not remember her face, but I bet her
expression was priceless.
white foam rolling down the steps, a little girl
in tears, repeating over and over again that she just wanted to help and be a
big girl like mama...
Memories like this are really priceless, even
though they are a pain when they happen ;)
if I have a little girl, sometime in the far future, i will still
make sure to remind her to close the top of the washer before she turns it on -
just in case!
Resources:
Pink Paper and all the Buttons: Button Page Kit - Freebie by Suzanne C. Walker
Swirlie: Birthday Funk Page Kit by Irene Alexeeva
The rest of the paper: Life's A Circus Page Kit by Nicole Young
Pictures: www.sxc.hu and img.alibaba.com


0 comments:
Post a Comment