Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring is Here!




This LO is doing double duty for IOTW (Apr 27) and "Deeper than the Date" on DSP.
The challenges just clicked together in my head, and out came something a lot more girly than I see myself ;)

The whole page was made with the purrdy Dreaming of Spring Kit.

Journaling reads:
Spring is here!
Finally the Sun came back

I was starting to feel
pretty blue,
rain and clouds day in and day out.

It was so depressing
having to order another 500l
of heating oil, even though it is already the end of April..
(not to mention expensive...)

Looking outside and
seeing Sunshine instead of Rain
makes everyday seem so much better,
so much happier...

And even though it makes me feel even chubbier,
I can finally go in the yard with shorts and a top to read and study.

They say you should count your friends and not your foes.
This seems so much easier while the sun is shining...
Sunny Times indeed!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: