I had a hard time putting this LO together and I am far, far from happy with it.
I will put it on the "to work on later" list.
These are pictures my mother took of me and my brother in Seignosse Le Penon, France, in July 1982.
I was just learning to swim (with the helpers) and my brother was still too small to be the annyoing person he would turn into soon.
Our parents used to drive down to France every summer for 3 weeks, take a big house or two with all their friends, including families if they existed, and just relax.
Happy Times.
I used the kit made by our lovely wuvie! (changed the background color though to match the LO)
Get it at her blog -> http://wuvie-moments.blogspot.com/
Resources:
Granny's Garden Angel Page Kit by Bonna Cox (wuvie!)
Antiquing Pack from the
Freebie Gallery at DSP


0 comments:
Post a Comment