
Here is my Round 3 NKOTB LO from DSP.
I dedicated it to my girls. Some of them are near, some of them are far, but all of them are always close to my heart.
Journaling:
"My Girls are my everything.
They are my conscience, my personal Pep Squad,
my reason, my joy, my reinforcement, my fun.
They pick me up when I fall, know who I really
am, see the Tears I never cried and never judge me.
Without them I am nothing."
"Andrea B.
Anne M..
Andrea S.
Airynne F.
Britta L.
Petra G."
The background is a blend of 2 background papers from the Mandee Kit and 2 from the Stiched N Sparkle Kit.
I embossed the swirlie border from Mandee and also the bling border from Stitched N Sparkle.
All the big text has drop shadows, an inner glow and is embossed.
Kits:
Mandee by Marcee Duggar
Stitched N Sparkle by Kerri Erickson


0 comments:
Post a Comment