Sunday, November 9, 2008

I love my Mom!



Recent events have shown me how fast and unexpected I could lose the one person who has always supported me, always backed me up, and always believed in me.
I love my mom, and I vowed to tell her until she gets sick of it <3

Text:
"We only have One Mom,
One Mommy,
One Mother in this World,
this One life.
Don't wait for the Tomorrow's
to tell Mom, you love her. "

Text behind the picture:
"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon
us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with
us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she
cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the
clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving"


The background is a blend out of the two lined papers in the kit, and I added the white border with a brush.
I played with the layer style to get the gel like look to the frame.

Resources:
June Bugs : Mixed Fruit Mega by Scrap Orchard Designers
Actions to fix up pictures by Kubota
Posted by Picasa
blog comments powered by Disqus