
I redid my very first LO that I did in April 08.
Feels like forever and is really not yet 3 months
Journaling:
"Celebrate Love!!!
October 7, 2007
Ken and I had decided to BBQ out in the Yard.
The weather was beautiful, the Sun was shining and it almost
seemed like the weather was trying to make up for the non existent summer we had
had in Belgium. However, we had a blast just hanging out, eating and being
together.
Because when it comes down to it, there really is nothing better
than this.
Sun, Love, and good Food.
(3 hearts)
Hey hey it's a sunny day
Happy took the rain away
Hey hey it's a sunny day
Hey hey it's a sunny day
There's more to it than what you got yesterday
Hey hey it's a sunny day
Hey hey it's a sunny day
Take it off and fly away"
Prtly lyrics from Sunny Day by Leah Andreone
Resources:
DSP Welcome Kit
Tell the Story layered template by Irene O'Neill (adjusted)

